Your day, your way
Your day, your way
“Thank you so much Nikki, the service was brilliant and you made us feel so relaxed about it all which made it so much more enjoyable and special for us. Thank you so much for making everything so perfect! You were amazing! xxx”
I am delighted that you are considering me as your Celebrant for your Wedding, allow me to work with you to create and deliver a completely unique, beautiful, personalised, heart-felt ceremony that will be remembered for all the right reasons. I am located in Surrey and write and deliver Celebrant-led ceremonies throughout Surrey, Kent, Sussex and London.
Let’s get creative!
First of all, I’m a good listener ….I would love to hear your ideas of how you envisage your ceremony, I can also discuss options with you and make suggestions, with a Celebrant ceremony you really can think outside the box and have the ceremony of your dreams. Together, we will develop a tailor-made service which shares your story and reflects your personalities. We can incorporate unique elements into the service that are personal to you; perhaps a family tradition, acknowledgement of your culture or heritage or pretty much anything that encapsulates you as a couple perfectly, we can also include family, friends and children, in a way that is meaningful, if you wish.
Your ceremony can take place in any location you choose, a manor house, a castle, hotels, golf clubs, a festival site, a family home, local pub, a boat or natural locations such as a woodland or a beach, it is entirely up to you and the wonderful thing is I am completely flexible, I only commit to one ceremony a day and I’m not governed by time or weather! I also regularly officiate ceremonies at licensed venues. I have officiated ceremonies in many local venues, and I love discovering new hidden gems!
Typically my couples are from the South East of England in Surrey, Kent and Sussex. I also work with many British couples who are living and working abroad but want to come home to hold their wedding ceremony in the presence of family and friends, as well as international couples who have chosen the UK for their symbolic wedding ceremony or elopement. I am a recommended Celebrant in many beautiful quintessentially English venues, such as Castles, Barns and Country Manor Houses and I am always delighted to explore new venues.
It is important to note that in England and Wales a Celebrant-led ceremony is not a legal marriage, so, many couples, these days, choose to separate the legal registration of marriage from their wedding ceremony and book a date with their Registrar beforehand, this allows them to have a ceremony that is unique to them. See my FAQs for more information.
Let’s create your perfect ceremony with your perfect words
I really look forward to meeting you and discussing your requirements and beginning the exciting process of creating your dream wedding ceremony.
Weekends From £700 | Midweek From £600
My fee for a UK Wedding ceremony includes travel within an hour of Oxted, Surrey. I am more than happy to travel further afield, additional mileage will be charged at 45p per mile. My fee covers the following:
- Initial no-obligation consultation either face to face if you are within an hour of my home, or via Skype or Video Call.
- A Ceremony and Getting to know you questionnaire which I will use to write your personalised ceremony script, if you would prefer to meet face to face/via Skype to go through the questionnaires that is absolutely fine.
- Access to my resources; I have many readings, poems, samples of vows and mini ceremony ideas that I can share with you.
- A beautifully crafted, personalised and bespoke ceremony script
- I will keep close contact with you either by phone or email during the whole creative process.
- Unlimited edits and revisions to ensure you are thoroughly happy with your script.
- Consultation with venue, suppliers and key people involved in the ceremony.
- Wedding rehearsal at your venue* Or a phone/Skype rehearsal.
- Complimentary mini ceremony (optional)
- Your Wedding ceremony delivered as planned.I will arrive an hour beforehand to greet you and your guests and make sure the ceremony area and the sound system is set up.
- A professionally bound souvenir copy of your ceremony script and your signed commemorative certificate, presented in a keepsake folder.
(*) Rehearsal based location, if within an hour of my home.