Your ideas, your style, your story
I am thrilled that you are considering me as your English Speaking Destination Wedding Celebrant and look forward to working with you to create and deliver a beautiful, tailor-made, personalised and heart-felt ceremony.
Are you a Western or UK couple and dream of getting married abroad; in the beautiful countryside, on top of a mountain or with sand under your feet and blue skies and turquoise sea behind you? Or perhaps you are an International couple that has chosen the beautiful UK as the destination for your wedding celebration?
Many couples are choosing to have their wedding ceremony overseas and I really can make your dreams come true.
Let’s make it happen!
The idea of arranging a wedding abroad might seem daunting initially, but I can assure you, with the right help, it will be a wonderful experience. I work with many Destination Wedding Planners located in the UK and overseas. I also work with a UK based Destination Wedding Concierge who will work closely with you to create your perfect day from start to finish, including all your travel and accommodation should you wish.
One of my contacts, based in London, offers worldwide, eco-friendly weddings, so if you are environmentally conscious and want a wedding that reflects that, they would be more than happy to help.
For International couples looking for a UK Wedding ceremony, I am a recommended Celebrant in many beautiful quintessentially English venues, such as Castles, Barns and Country Manor Houses and I am always delighted to explore new venues!
Getting legally married abroad varies from country to country and can often prove complicated, requiring lots of paperwork before the wedding, or you may be required to be resident in the country for a certain duration prior to your ceremony. Other countries require legal documentation to be presented or for you to visit the embassy upon arrival. You may also have a language barrier to contend with!
The most straightforward way to deal with this is to separate the legal aspect of your marriage from your ceremony. By registering your marriage in the UK or your country of residence either before or after your holiday you are able to have a beautiful, unique symbolic Celebrant-led ceremony in the country of your choice.
Let’s get creative!
We’ll arrange to have a relaxed chat, I would love to hear your ideas of your dream ceremony. We can talk through the many amazing options that are available to you and I will offer suggestions. Together we will create a tailor-made ceremony that perfectly captures you as a couple and tells your story.
With a Celebrant ceremony your options are endless; you really can have the ceremony of your dreams created with your perfect words. You may wish to write your own vows, or I am here to help you! We can also weave in unique elements that might be personal to you, perhaps you have a family tradition, or wish to acknowledge your culture or heritage? We can also include family friends or your children in a way that is meaningful, if you wish.
What is your dream venue? Your ceremony really can take place in any location you choose, so whether you are considering a large wedding with friends and family or a small intimate wedding there are so many wonderful choices available to you and I can put you in touch with my contacts who will work with you to find your perfect venue.
I will meet you at your destination wedding venue the day before your ceremony for a rehearsal so that you are relaxed and ready for your special day.
Let’s begin the wonderful journey to your dream Destination Wedding
I really look forward to working with you to create and plan your special day, get in touch so we can arrange a free, no obligation meeting so we can discuss your requirements.
Overseas Weddings in Europe From £800 (excludes travel and accommodation)Fees for a destination wedding ceremony are dependent on location. Please contact Nikki to discuss your plans further. My fee covers the following:-
- Initial no-obligation relaxed meeting either face to face if you are within an hour of my home, or via Skype or Video Call to discuss your ideas and establish the perfect ceremony for you.
- A Ceremony and Getting to know you questionnaire which I will use to write your personalised ceremony script, if you would prefer to meet face to face/via Skype to go through the questionnaires that is absolutely fine.
- Help with writing your vows, or you may wish to write your own?
- Access to my resources; I have many readings, poems, samples of vows and mini ceremony ideas that I can share with you.
- A beautifully crafted, personalised and bespoke ceremony script
- I will keep close contact with you either by phone or email during the whole creative process.
- Unlimited edits and revisions to ensure you are thoroughly happy with your script.
- Consultation with venue, suppliers and key people involved in the ceremony.
- Wedding rehearsal at your venue* Or a phone/Skype rehearsal.
- Complimentary mini ceremony (optional)
- Nikki will arrive at your destination at least one day before your wedding to meet you and hold a rehearsal if you wish.
- On the day of your ceremony, I will arrive an hour before the ceremony is due to commence and will stay to toast the new bride and groom!
- Your wedding ceremony will be delivered by Nikki in English, should you wish to say your vows to each other or include readings in a different language, you are very welcome to do so.
- A professionally bound souvenir copy of your ceremony script and your signed commemorative certificate, presented in a keepsake folder.