Renewal of Vows
Your love, your story, your promises
“Thank you so much Nikki for such a wonderfully intimate ceremony to renew our vows. After 50 years of marriage I didn’t think my husband could still surprise me, but boy with yours and my wonderful families help he certainly did. Such a perfect ceremony I cannot thank you enough xx”
I am delighted that you are considering me as your Celebrant to renew your marriage vows and hope that we can work together to create a ceremony for your special day.
What is your story?
No two couples are the same and there are a variety of different reasons you may be considering reconfirming your love and commitment to each other.
You may be celebrating a marriage milestone anniversary and a Renewal of Vows Ceremony, is a wonderful way of remembering and celebrating your shared adventures and experiences.
Or you may be a couple that has been through a difficult period in life and want to make a fresh start by reaffirming your commitment to each other.
It may be that your original wedding day was not as you hoped, perhaps you were on a shoe string budget and you now want to reaffirm your love for each other in a way that reflects where you are now as a couple?
Let’s get creative!
Together we will create a unique ceremony that tells your love story, it can be intimate with close family and friends or a much bigger affair; whatever you choose, I will ensure you have a beautiful, bespoke and memorable ceremony that reflects your style, with your perfect words.
We can retain elements of your original day, or embrace new ideas that reflect you as a couple, you may choose to have photos or display mementoes and keep-sakes from your original wedding day? There are so many options which we can discuss.
Exchanging of rings, blessings, poems, music or perhaps a mini ceremony could be included, such as a sand ceremony or lighting of a unity candle, this would be a perfect opportunity to involve children, or grandchildren should you so wish.
Your ceremony can take place anywhere you choose and will be unique to you, no license is required, options are endless and the wonderful thing is I only commit to one ceremony each day so I am completely flexible with the time of your ceremony!
So whether you choose to hold your celebration in a woodland, a barn, a tipi, a castle, a manor house or a family garden we will create your perfect ceremony that suits your style.
It’s your day, do it your way!
I really look forward to working with you to create and plan your special day.
I offer a free, no obligation meeting so we can discuss your requirements and we can get to know each other, rest assured, you will be in safe hands.
My fee for a UK Renewal of Vows ceremony is £600, which includes travel within an hour of Oxted, Surrey. I am more than happy to travel further afield, additional mileage will be charged at 45p per mile. My fee covers the following:
- Initial no-obligation consultation either face to face if you are within an hour of my home, or via Skype or Video Call.
- A Ceremony and Getting to know you questionnaire which I will use to write your personalised ceremony script, if you would prefer to meet face to face/via Skype to go through the questionnaires that is absolutely fine.
- Access to my resources; I have many readings, poems, samples of vows and mini ceremony ideas that I can share with you.
- A beautifully crafted, personalised and bespoke ceremony script
- I will keep close contact with you either by phone or email during the whole creative process.
- Unlimited edits and revisions to ensure you are thoroughly happy with your script.
- Consultation with venue, suppliers and key people involved in the ceremony.
- Wedding rehearsal at your venue* Or a phone/Skype rehearsal.
- Complimentary mini ceremony (optional)
- Your Wedding ceremony delivered as planned. I will arrive an hour beforehand to greet you and your guests and make sure the ceremony area and the sound system is set up.
- A professionally bound souvenir copy of your ceremony script and your signed commemorative certificate, presented in a keepsake folder.
(*) Rehearsal based on location, if within an hour of my home.