Funerals and Memorials
My sincere condolences
If you are visiting this section of my website you may have recently lost a loved one, please accept my sincere condolences for your loss. Allow me to work with you to create a bespoke ceremony that truly captures the essence of your loved one and enables you to say goodbye in a way that suits you.
Losing a loved one can bring on a raft of emotions, grief materialises in many different ways. A funeral service is part of the healing process and provides an opportunity to celebrate the life of your loved one whilst also taking your needs into consideration. It would be my honour and privilege to be there for you and your family at what can be a sad and difficult time.
To enable me to get to know as much as possible about your loved one, I will arrange to visit you to fully discuss your requirements, usually at your home, to establish the type of service that you would like. Everyone is different and the ceremony will be carefully crafted to provide a dignified and fitting tribute to your loved one, each ceremony is completely individual, making the occasion personal and special. Should you wish to include some religious content that is absolutely fine, we will discuss readings, poems, music and any tributes and memories you may wish to be included. We will discuss whether you or members of your family wish say a few words; if you would like me to speak on your behalf that is also fine, I will be there to support you throughout the ceremony.
I look forward to speaking with you and meeting you soon, together with any family members or friends whom you may wish to be involved in preparing the ceremony.
Funeral and Memorial Ceremonies from £220I am based in Oxted, Surrey, my fees include travel within 30 minutes from my home.
Contact Perfect Words Ceremonies for that personal touch
Should you have any questions prior to our meeting please do not hesitate to contact me, it may be helpful to consider the following areas listed below prior to my visit:-
- Where and when your loved one was born.
- Nicknames and/or names known to others.
- Parents names – where they met/married.
- Siblings and family members they grew up with.
- Early childhood, school days and childhood stories.
- Partners, significant relationships, children, grandchildren and other family members.
- Closest friends.
- Academic or trade qualifications and achievements.
- Details of any war or Military service.
- Careers and places of work.
- Details of societies or club memberships, position held.
- Details of any sporting achievements.
- Details of hobbies, interests, travel etc.
- Musical tastes.
- Favourite memories.
- Sayings, special stories, anecdotes and qualities that are significant to others.
- What will they be remembered for?
- Did your loved one ever make any special requests regarding their own funeral?